Sunday, January 18, 2015

Skipping A Day On Our Way To Cambodia

With just a few days left before I leave for Cambodia, I want to thank all of your for reaching out!  I'm so thankful for you all and I can't wait to share this trip with you.

I leave Thursday and fly to California first.  Our team meets up in San Francisco late on Thursday and we fly from there to Cambodia.  Because of the time difference, we'll "skip" Friday and land in Cambodia Saturday afternoon.  Wild!  I'll be 14 hours ahead of Colorado's time zone,  and will be posting pictures as much as I can in the little down time that we'll have.  So excited!

Smiles,
Cary


Cambodia Fast Facts:

  • Football (soccer) is one of the most popular sports, although professional organized sports are not as prevalent in Cambodia as in western countries because of the economic conditions. 
  • The 2008 Cambodian census estimated that 77.6% of the population was literate (85.1% of men and 70.9% of women).
  • Agriculture is the traditional mainstay of the Cambodian economy. Rice is the principle commodity.


No comments:

Post a Comment